1. Warranty coverage begins on the product purchase date, and the Duration of limited warranty is LifeTime.
2. Green Gas Savers warrants to the customer that the Green Gas Savers product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the duration specified above, which duration begins on the date of purchased by the customer.
3. Green Gas Savers Limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product, and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of improper installation, maintenance or modification; the use of alternative parts or supplies not provided or supported by Green Gas Savers ; operation outside the product's specifications; unauthorized modification or misuse.
4. This warranty only covers the Hydrogen Unit itself, not accessories, or shipping costs, there and back, and does not cover products that have been remanufactured, reverse engineered, cut or sawed into, or tampered with in any way after purchase.
5. If Green Gas Savers receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product, which is covered by this warranty, Green Gas Savers shall either repair or replace the product, at Green Gas Savers option. If Green Gas Savers is unable to repair or replace, a defective product, which is covered by this warranty, Green Gas Savers shall, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect, refund the purchase price of the product as long as the defect is reported to Green Gas Savers within the Warranty Period.
6. Green Gas Savers shall have no obligation to repair, replace, or refund until the customer returns the defective product to Green Gas Savers , along with proof of purchase.
7. Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced. Replacement parts may contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
8. If you are returning a Hydrogen Unit for a lack of Hydrogen Production per our guarantee. We will test the unit first to determine the Hydrogen production output. If the unit is simply malfunctioning and can be easily repaired, Green Gas Savers will have the option of repairing the unit and returning the product to you or issuing a refund.
9. Green Gas Savers recommends that the customer retain the original packaging in which the Green Gas Savers product was received. In the event a return of the product is required, use the original packaging to prevent product damage during shipment.
10. The expense of all postage or shipping from a customer to Green Gas Savers shall be the responsibility of the customer.
11. Defective components may be returned for immediate replacement anytime during the warranty period.
12. We will repair or replace any defective parts against manufacture defects, determined after the arrival of the defective parts. We will test each part to determine if the part is covered under our warranty, determined by the manufacturing department.
13. Proof of Purchase is required when returning any parts.
14. Repaired units will be returned to fulfill the remainder of the units original warranty duration.
15. Green Gas Savers Hydrogen Generator Units are built to operate using only distilled water, along with our approved electrolyte substance, Potassium Hydroxide. No exceptions.
Green Gas Savers products must be properly installed in order to function as designed. It is recommended that a certified vehicle mechanic perform installation. Every effort has been made to provide detailed installation instructions. These directions are packed with each unit and must be followed to avoid installation errors that could cause a unit to malfunction and void the warranty. This warranty does not cover non-performance of units improperly installed. The installer is responsible to the customer for his/her installation and for correcting an improper installation.
In the unlikely event that there are missing parts or components that should have been included in the Hydrogen Generator kit, those missing parts or components will be shipped to customer upon notification to Green Gas Savers . The cost of any extra wire, tubing, connectors or other miscellaneous parts and components required for an unusual installation, is the responsibility of the customer.
BEFORE YOU RETURN PRODUCT(S), Call Green Gas Savers customer service department at 1(855)SAV-GASS or 1(855)-728-4277 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This (RMA) number must be displayed on the outside of the box. Inside the box, please include either a copy of the original Sales Receipt, Invoice, or a sheet of paper with your name, address, phone number, along with a reason for your return, and the (RMA) number. For Green Gas Savers protection, we will refuse, and return to sender, any packages that do not display the (RMA) number.
We do not accept returns, exchanges or grant refunds under any circumstances, including, customer negligence, buyers regret, buyers remorse, installation difficulty, insufficient mounting space, individual unit results, never installed, unused units, or just simply changed your mind; except as specified above regarding Hydrogen Generators defect. If you are returning an authorized Green Gas Savers System for repair, The system must have all original parts that were included with the Hydrogen System. Important: We do not warrantee any return units that were used with Baking Soda as an Electrolyte Catalyst. No other Electrolyte Solution may be used other than Potassium Hydroxide.
Please be advised that packages sent by normal U.S. Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery, therefore, postal insurance and delivery confirmation service is recommended. Green Gas Savers is not responsible for loss, or damage of returned items. Please return the Hydrogen System only to the return address that Green Gas Savers provides you when you call our office to receive your (RMA) number, NOT to the address listed on the original box.
This is a sealed unit. Any tampering or opening of the unit will void any and all guarantees or warrantees.
The Green Gas Savers LifeTime Warranty covers only the Hydrogen Generator Unit, not accessories, and does not include the cost of installation, or shipping costs.
Green Gas Savers System Performance figures of improved fuel efficiency are based on actual test vehicles, which have electronic fuel injection or standard combustion/carburetor engines, both gasoline and diesel models. Vehicles with electronic fuel injected Systems may require an additional enhancer (EFIE) to create the same result. Individual results can vary considerably due to a variety of factors including but not limited to altitude, humidity, barometric pressure, outside temperature, vehicle age, and state of vehicle tune, vehicle manufacturers engine tolerances, vehicle modifications, chassis, engine and quality of the installation.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER Green Gas Savers NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAMAGES TO A CUSTOMERS VEHICLE DURING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS, IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL Green Gas Savers OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Designed by MJ Design Services All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2011
We are so confident in our Hydrogen Assist'er that we give a 100% LifeTime Warranty (The Best in the industry)
*American Made Product*